Our cloud hosting solution provides full time scalable compute, storage, and network infrastructure resources needed to run your mission critical workloads on our enterprise class infrastructure. ezHost removes the burden of the typical hardware lifecycle management of on-premise systems by replacing the cost of support, maintenance, system administration, space, power and cooling with a predictable monthly expense. Our ezHost services are backed by a clear and well-defined SLA guaranteeing performance, availability and access.
- Enterprise Level Resources – Always on and able to handle full production workloads. QOS capabilities on the storage and network ensures resources are delivered at the desired performance level.
- Tier-3 Data Centers – Meets or exceeds most production environments for security, compliance standards, power and cooling redundancy, fire suppression and communications with 100% uptime.
- Scalable Resources – ezHost is designed to seamlessly scale system processor, memory and storage resources as needed. This allows clients to start using a system with lower resources than they would need to purchase in an on-premise system and scale to meet typical client growth over time or from other business changes.
- OS Support – IBM i, Windows, AIX, and Linux
- Security – ezHost clients are always deployed in isolated environments with strict security controls on network traffic. Options exist for dedicated or client provided firewalls and security appliances.
- Communications – All ezHost services include public internet access with VPN support and options for client provided private networks such as MPLS, Metro Ethernet, Point to Point.
- Support – 24x7 Infrastructure support with options for operating system support and system administration.
- Licensing – Flexible licensing options let you bring your own or we can provide the OS licensing.
- Compliance – Compliant with PCI, HIPAA, SOX standards.
- All system, storage and network infrastructure are owned, operated and supported by DSC.
- Guaranteed Performance SLA